Health & Safety Updates
The Safety of Our Guests & Staff is Our Top Priority
The well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. To that end, we are doing the following:
- Ensuring employees are informed and following CDC & OSHA guidelines for working during COVID-19
- Requiring masks and gloves for our employees in guest areas
- Continuing to align our already stringent cleaning procedures with the latest guidance from the CDC, and implementing them with increased frequency
- Providing hand sanitizer stations at convenient locations for guest and employee use
- Providing clear and frequent reminders to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and personal hygiene via signage throughout the hotel
- Monitoring guest areas to encourage social distancing and reduce group gatherings in accordance with government mandates
We are excited to welcome you back to the Atlantic Oceanfront Inn. To help us keep our guests, and our employees safe, we ask that you please:
- Follow CDC health & safety guidelines:
- It is now required that you wear a face covering when around others in public area
- Always keep at least 6 feet between you and others.
- Follow proper hand washing guidelines.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are ill or exhibiting symptoms of flu or COVID-19.
- Be courteous on walkways and allow ample space for passing and social distancing.
- To avoid large gathering in lobby area, we kindly ask only one family member be present during check in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
- To speed up your check-in process you can call 800-641-0011 on the day of your arrival and pay your remaining balance.
Closed for the 2020 Season.
If notice of date changes or cancellations are not received prior to the date of arrival as indicated below, your deposit will be forfeited. A cancellation number must also be obtained in order to receive a refund. Inclement weather or illness are not valid reasons for refunds.
- A 72-hour notice prior to check in is required for hotel reservations.
- Group refunds are dictated by the contract signed.
- If you booked a nonrefundable reservation, you will not be refunded if you cancel at any point after booking.
In the event of cancellation due to COVID-19 concerns or illness, the cancellation policy will remain the same as listed above. The only time exceptions can be made will be if the hotel is required to shut down the building or amenities due to COVID-19 restrictions placed by State or Local Government.
Smoking is not permitted outside of designated areas. In the interest of other guests’ comfort and health, this includes all balconies. Smoking in the room or on the balcony carries a $250 fine.
At this time, for the safety of staff and guests, there is no daily in-room housekeeping. Removal of old items and delivery of new items can be requested by calling the front desk. We appreciate your understanding of this decision.
Service for occupied rooms will be limited to the following:
We now require wearing a mask in public areas of the hotel. Maryland State requirements can be found at the COVID-19 Prevention website.
Yes, all Carousel Group employees will be wearing personal protective equipment such as facial masks and gloves to ensure the safety of themselves and guests.
All housekeeping staff will be wearing PPE and change gloves after each room. Rooms will be cleaned and disinfected by disinfectant machine after each check out.
Yes, front desk will be open with one associate wearing PPE and located behind the plastic glass. All guests will be asked to maintain physical distance of 6 ft. by following the stickers on the floor. To eliminate crowds in the lobby area, we ask only one person be present during the check-in process. Please don’t forget to bring your ID and Credit Card for verification.
The swimming pool will reopen for the Summer 2021 season.